1. Provide security for juveniles (male & female) already in custody for a length of time not to exceed 12 hours.
2. Maintain a log-book documenting routine security checks and significant events.
3. Prevent escape and control individuals in custody.
4. Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
5. Complete written reports as necessary.
6. Travel to other youth facilities with the juvenile in custody if needed.
Employment: On Call
Immediate Supervisor: Chief of Police
Positions Supervised: None
Opening Date: September 1, 2000
Closing Date: None
Chief of Police
PO Box 46
Kotzebue, AK 99752
The City of Kotzebue is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- KPD Main Page ·
Kotzebue Regional Jail Facility -
Department Personnel -
Reserve Police Program -
- Law Enforcement Sites - Kotzebue Links -