1. Provide any and all reports desired by the City Manager as they apply to the Police Department. Initiate public safety programs.
2. Responsible for proper fiscal and operational administration; and supervision of sub-departments within the Police Department.
3. Coordinate with department heads and supervisors with the Police Department to ensure smooth day to day operation; implementation of programs and compliance with City, State and Federal regulations.
4. Responsible for all administrative/supervisory duties of the Police Department.
5. Perform and/or assume other job or work related duties as assigned by the City Manager.
Opening Date: August 16, 2002
Closing Date: September 27, 2002
City of Kotzebue
PO Box 46
Kotzebue, AK 99752
The City of Kotzebue is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- KPD Main Page ·
Kotzebue Regional Jail Facility -
Department Personnel -
Reserve Police Program -
- Law Enforcement Sites - Kotzebue Links -