1. Responsible for fire protection and ambulance service for the City of Kotzebue.
2. Responsible for vehicle inspections and ambulance driver during day shift.
3. Check gas and oil levels in all Fire Trucks and Ambulances.
4. Clean apparatus, floor and break room areas.
5. Perform minor repairs on portable pumps, fire apparatus and fire appliances.
6. Perform janitorial duties at the Fire Hall.
7. Perform and/or assume other job or work related duties as assigned.
8. Refill and maintain air (SCBA) tanks, mask and regulators.
9. Have or willing to obtain all required immunizations.
10. Be willing to accept on call ambulance duty on a scheduled basis.
11. Rotating shift required.
Salary: $20.25/hr. + D.O.E.
Immediate Supervisor: Fire Chief
Positions Supervised: None
Opening Date: January 17, 2004
Closing Date: Open until Filled
The City of Kotzebue is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- KPD Main Page ·
Kotzebue Regional Jail Facility -
Department Personnel -
Reserve Police Program -
- Law Enforcement Sites - Kotzebue Links -