HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Public Works Director
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
1. Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Experienced in heavy equipment and vehicle maintenance.
3. Ability to lift 70 pounds.
4. Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
5. Must be able to provide own tools (Specialty tools will be provided by the City).
6. Welding experience preferred but not required.
7. Must have a current Alaska Drivers license.
1. Repair and maintain Public Works heavy equipment (including hydraulic equipment).
2. May be required to be “on call” for emergency repairs on City equipment.
3. Perform and/or assume other job or work related duties as assigned.
SALARY: $18 to $22 per hour DOE
OPENING DATE: June 22, 2001
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION OR RESUME TO CITY HALL, CITY OF KOTZEBUE
Phone: (907) 442-3401
Fax: (907) 442-3742
PLEASE SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND APPLICATION OR RESUME TO:
CITY OF KOTZEBUE, ATTN: PATSY SMITH, P.O. BOX 46, KOTZEBUE, AK 99752.
PHONE: (907) 442-3401 FAX: (907) 442-3742 EMAIL: Patsy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CITY OF KOTZEBUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on Web: June 24, 2001