IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Fire Chief
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
1. Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Firefighter 1 experience.
3. Ability to lift 100 lbs. to shoulder height.
4. Ability to operate all fire pumps, fire apparatus and fire appliances.
5. Ability to perform basic maintenance on vehicles.
6. Must have current Alaska Drivers License.
7. Current EMT II or III Certificate or willing to obtain same within six (6) months.
1. Responsible for vehicle inspections and ambulance driver during day shift.
2. Responsible for vehicle inspections and ambulance driver during day shift. 3. Check gas and oil levels in all Fire Trucks and Ambulances.
4. Clean apparatus, floor and break room areas.
5. Perform minor repairs on portable pumps, fire apparatus and fire appliances.
6. Perform janitorial duties at the Fire Hall.
7. Perform and/or assume other job or work related duties as assigned.
8. Refill and maintain air (SCBA) tanks, mask and regulators.
9. Have or willing to obtain all required immunizations.
10. Be willing to accept on call ambulance duty on a scheduled basis.
11. Rotating shift required.
SALARY: : $20.25/hour + D.O.E. REGULAR/FULL-TIME
OPENING DATE: December 10, 2002
CLOSING DATE: January 17, 2003
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION OR RESUME TO CITY HALL, CITY OF KOTZEBUE
Phone: (907) 442-3401
Fax: (907) 442-3742
PLEASE SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND APPLICATION OR RESUME TO:
CITY OF KOTZEBUE, ATTN: PATSY SMITH, P.O. BOX 46, KOTZEBUE, AK 99752.
PHONE: (907) 442-3401 FAX: (907) 442-3742 EMAIL: Patsy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CITY OF KOTZEBUE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted on Web: December 25, 2002